Terms and conditions
LEGAL NOTICE SIMSKILLS
SIMSKILLS S.L., responsible for this website, makes this document available to Internet users, the purpose of which is to comply with the obligations established in Law 34/2002, of June 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and other applicable regulations, as well as providing information on the conditions of use.
This Website is operated by SIMSKILLS S.L. hereinafter SimSkills, a Spanish company with its registered office at Velázquez Street 124, 6º A, 28006 (Madrid), +34 687 284921, tax identification number B-10526457 and registered with the Company Register of Madrid, Tomo 43234, Folio 180, Page M763915.
By visiting or using this web page, you accept the SimSkills Terms of Service. If you do not agree with the entirety of the terms and conditions contained herein, please do not use the Website.
Any person, whether natural or legal, who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or onerous, developed through this website assumes the condition of USER, and as such, through such access, undertakes to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable, thus obliging him/her to make proper use of the website. The user shall be liable to SIMSKILLS S.L. or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the non-fulfillment of said obligation.
SIMSKILLS S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally make the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and the services provided through the same, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such modifications, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the provider.
The duration of the provision of the portal service is limited to the time when the user is connected to the website or any of the services it provides. Therefore, the user, each time you intend to use the portal, you should carefully read this Legal Notice, as the same and their respective conditions of use may be altered at any time. Therefore, the validity of these conditions will vary depending on their exposure and will be maintained while they are duly published, until they are replaced by others.
The purpose of these conditions of use and navigation is to regulate the relationship between the owner of the website, SIMSKILLS S.L., as service provider, and the users who access, navigate and enjoy the service offered.
https://simskills.io/ provides free access to a great amount of information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”), whose property belongs to SIMSKILLS S.L. or to its licensors to which the user can have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the portal in accordance with the Law and these conditions, a responsibility that extends to the registration required to access certain services and content provided. Such registration involves the completion of the corresponding form, in which the user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided and undertakes not to provide false, fraudulent or unlawful information or documentation. As a result of the same may arise the creation of a password that the user must keep diligently and confidentially. The user will be the only responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to SIMSKILLS S.L. or to third parties for the information provided.
The user undertakes to use the Website and the Content and/or Services contained therein [for example, chat services, discussion forums, newsgroups…] offered by https://simskills.io/ in a diligent and proper manner, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these conditions.
Likewise, the user undertakes to refrain from using the Website by way of example but not limited to for:
– Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology contents, that attempt against human rights or, in general, against the law or public order.
– To intentionally introduce in the network computer viruses or to carry out actions susceptible to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the physical and logical systems of SIMSKILLS S.L., creator of the website, or of third parties; as well as to hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which SIMSKILLS S.L. provides its services.
– Attempting to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of SIMSKILLS S.L. or third parties and, if necessary, extracting information.
– Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that implies a violation of the secrecy of communications and the legislation on personal data protection.
– Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party, using their registration keys to the various services and / or contents of the website.
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding exploitation rights or it is legally permitted.
– Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
SimSkills shall not be held liable in any way for situations or damages which may arise from the foregoing.
SIMSKILLS S.L. does not guarantee that its web page complies, totally or partially, with the legislations of other countries. Therefore, if the user resides or is domiciled in any place other than Spain, and decides to access and/or browse this website, he/she will do so at his/her own responsibility and risk, and must ensure that such access and/or browsing complies with the local legislation applicable in his/her case.
SIMSKILLS S.L. shall not be held liable in any way for any loss or damage resulting from a denial-of-service attack, viruses or any other technologically harmful programs or materials that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of using this website or downloading content from it or to which it redirects.
All notifications and communications between users and SIMSKILLS S.L. shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by mail, e-mail or telephone communication. The users shall address SIMSKILLS S.L. by means of:
a) Sending by postal mail to the following address: calle Velázquez 124, 6th floor A (Madrid).
b) Communication by phone call to the following telephone number: +34 687 284921
c) Sending by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this website, the user implicitly accepts that most communications will be made electronically. For contractual purposes, the user consents to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that any communication sent electronically complies with legal requirements.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the website undertakes to treat the user’s personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the subject. Specifically, it undertakes to apply the provisions of LO 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website, among others, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to SIMSKILLS S.L., and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website, and regardless of whether or not they are susceptible to intellectual property.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of SIMSKILLS S.L., without it being understood that the use or access to the same attributes to the user any right over the same.
The total or partial reproduction, exploitation, distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights is forbidden. Any unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
In order to make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as regarding any of the contents of the website, the user shall notify SIMSKILLS S.L. of such circumstance, attaching the relevant information.
In any case, SIMSKILLS S.L. does not assume any responsibility regarding the intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties that may be infringed by a third party or by the user.
SIMSKILLS S.L. cannot assume any responsibility for the content that may appear in third party pages, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or hyperlinks. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections to third-party websites does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The information provided by this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all contents, nor its accuracy, completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
SIMSKILLS S.L. shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any nature arising from, by way of example:
– Unordered list Errors or omissions in the contents. SIMSKILLS S.L. does not guarantee that the contents will be permanently updated, nor that they are free of any type of error.
– List without order Lack of availability of the portal. SIMSKILLS S.L. shall not be liable for any possible damages or losses caused to the user as a consequence of failures or disconnections in the telecommunication networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service, since the operation of these networks depends on third parties.
– List without order Presence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents that may alter computer systems, electronic documents or user data, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent it. It is up to the user, in any case, to be provided with adequate tools to protect against harmful computer programs.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relations established between SIMSKILLS S.L., owner of the website, and the user shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force and the resolution of any possible controversy that may arise shall be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Any and all issues which may arise concerning the access to and/or use of the Website shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law.
In the event that the user resides outside of Spain, both Simskills and the user shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals of the Kingdom of Spain.